HelpDeskZ Community
A new face for HelpDeskZ - Printable Version

+- HelpDeskZ Community (http://community.helpdeskz.com)
+-- Forum: General (http://community.helpdeskz.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: News & Discussion (http://community.helpdeskz.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: A new face for HelpDeskZ (/thread-1.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

A new face for HelpDeskZ - Andres - 01-14-2021

I have taken the control for the development of HelpDeskZ, v2 is done and I'm uploading a demo and preparing the new website.

It should be ready in a couple of hours.

RE: A new face for HelpDeskZ - yambub - 02-24-2021

This is by far the best helpdesk. Even the paid ones (some very expensive) are incredibly complex, both from the admin and user point of view. Helpdeskz is very straightforward to use and to administer. It also looks good, even the default installation looks clean and simple. Thanks for taking this over, I am glad to see it continue.

RE: A new face for HelpDeskZ - Andres - 02-25-2021

(02-24-2021, 03:27 PM)yambub Wrote: This is by far the best helpdesk. Even the paid ones (some very expensive) are incredibly complex, both from the admin and user point of view. Helpdeskz is very straightforward to use and to administer. It also looks good, even the default installation looks clean and simple. Thanks for taking this over, I am glad to see it continue.

Thanks! I appreciate your words. Shy

RE: A new face for HelpDeskZ - yhonaqc - 03-10-2021

Thank you, a thousand thanks on behalf of the entire community, I know that it is difficult to have a complete system and especially open source, that is why I am grateful to you. Greetings from Peru Big Grin

RE: A new face for HelpDeskZ - Pablo - 03-28-2021

Andres, great job! Helpdeskz is simple, intuitive, one of the best ticketing app ever. Continue you job!. The community will appreciate.

RE: A new face for HelpDeskZ - Andres - 03-30-2021

Thanks guys, we'll continue with this project and adding new features according to requests and our time =)

RE: A new face for HelpDeskZ - whales - 04-12-2021

(02-24-2021, 03:27 PM)yambub Wrote: This is by far the best helpdesk. Even the paid ones (some very expensive) are incredibly complex, both from the admin and user point of view. Helpdeskz is very straightforward to use and to administer. It also looks good, even the default installation looks clean and simple. Thanks for taking this over, I am glad to see it continue.

I have been trying to set it up but I have been getting errors. Please can you put me through setting it up?

RE: A new face for HelpDeskZ - escaperoom - 05-13-2021

"AmeriEscape Room is a live escapade in Las Vegas. The rooms influenced by “escape-the-room” style virtual games offer unforgettable memories to the visitors. The rooms are set in various settings, like prison cells and dungeons, with logical puzzles and creative riddles testing the survival of the smartest. Grab your chance to be a detective for a day! Make your bookings now!
"
Visit:- https://escaperoom.com/venue/ameri-escape-room-las-vegas-nv-usa

RE: A new face for HelpDeskZ - alleyjohn - 05-31-2021

Do you come across challenges whenever you work on your thesis? Have you become frustrated? You need thesis help or assistance from experts. Hire our scholars and get rid of all your worries. If you are in the dilemma of whether it’s right to avail of professional help, then you should stop thinking too much. There is nothing wrong in seeking guidance from experts. If you want to excel in your exam, you need to take support from our thesis helpers.
Related pages- 
rewrite this for me
law dissertation help
Essay Writers
Essay writing

RE: A new face for HelpDeskZ - harry99 - 06-02-2021

I have a problem with my hp envy 17 laptop. "My laptop just now shut down on its own. Not a regular shutdown, not even a bluescreen. It was like a regular PC without a UPS having its power cord janked out of the socket. " Just like this. And it restarts automatically after two seconds. Sometimes it shuts down after 3 minutes, sometimes after 1 hours. There is no battery, power supply problem. I tried everything about it. I updated bios, turned off second nvidia gpu, cleaned laptop, changed thermal paste, changed ram, formatted windows. What really helped me was replacing the battery. The fix was suggested by miller working at geek squad support. After that my laptop is working fine without any issue