this time around Pandora are concentrating on adding

Today’s posting brings my next Pandora AW17 preview, with a full look at the actual upcoming Pandora Disney Parks Autumn/Winter 2017 group! After introducing some fascinating new character beads to the Disney Parks line-up back the spring, this time around Pandora are concentrating on adding to pandora rose their core Parks brand, with some new Mickey & Minnie pieces and much more generic Parks-related beads.

We previously had the whole preview of the new Disney pieces visiting for both concept stores and also the Disney Park locations; the charms from the following sneak peek might be exclusive to pandora gold Disney Parks locations. I don’t have details on which regions exactly are going to be receiving these beads, or maybe when; I would expect them all to launch in North america, but I don’t be aware of other places so much.

The majority of the beads target Mickey/Minnie designs; of these kinds of, my favourite is most likely Minnie’s shoe, which could be the easiest to pandora statement rings style. There’s also a different 14kt gold bead, and also a rather lovely Disney-fied do one of Pandora’s classic mother-of-pearl designs. The vibrant blue in the 2018 charm is rather, too.

This release is less exciting versus the one we had intended for spring, but that’s not any bad thing for my wallet! My favourite these are the two pandora double leather bracelet castle charms – her infant blue of the enamel looks pretty around the 2018 limited edition bead, as well as the Disney castles look actually pretty detailed in MOP.