Sunlight Readable Display Mobile

We can provide the HDMI form, may perhaps i know you utilized it for particular or sell to other shoppers? Make sure you explain to me the order amount? The selling price is dependent on it. I am looking for a stretched Liquid crystal display monitor for a household project. I saw your U19-360 and its dimensions would be ideal for this. It would need to have a HDMI port, and it would be transported to Italy. How much would it cost? Thanks for a reply! Despatched from this internet site: Bar Reduce Lcd Manufacture Good day, I am fascinated in your ultra vast bar LCDs. For a venture I involve just one Liquid crystal display of precise proportions. The define proportions I involve is close to, but not a lot less than, 273.0mm(W) x ninety seven.6mm(H) x 12mm(D). I see that your products product U12-256 suits these sunlight readable LCD necessities, sadly I am wanting for a display with a resolution greater than the 1024x256 available by the U12-256. If doable how much would it price tag ($USD) to buy the custom Lcd? How a great deal would it price tag to buy one count of the U12-256 Lcd? Hi again, Stretched lcd What is the specification of the U14-390 Lcd, I am obtaining hassle finding it mentioned on the web-site.
In any case, for these products I need to know the value for single items for purchase of: 5 or ten, a hundred, a thousand or 5000 items Tax and dogbane payment and of system shipping value to ship to Italy. And even how numerous times you need to ship the show to us (far more or a lot less) We can offer the lcd kits, include the panel, A/D board, driving board, (no case), everything can meet your prerequisites.  You should kindly obtain the attachment solution list and permit me know which model you need?  I'm developing a sort of advertising resource and I'm interested in one of your bar screen (I saw on Alibaba some of your products). I require at the minute yust some pieces for understand a prototipe of my machine. I am interested in dimensions of 26" or 21" close 32" in 16:three or 16:four structure I yust want the show with electronics part and output but without the situation, if it is doable to maintain the value as very low as doable!. Can you deliver me a quotation for three or 5 or ten parts ? I have to image have even the shipping price tag and delivery time to ship the products in Italy.