Use an Image Booth develop A Buzz for Event

baby photography ideas

If you want to keep copies of your guests' photo strips, you can give them the chance to leave you a message right in the picture by providing a small chalkboard or dry erase board. Just make sure it is small enough to fit in the image photo frame!

There are many more fun and interesting things that you can do with your booth. However, you should also keep in mind that choosing the right rental service is essential to making your event a success. A photo booth for event in San Diego, for example, offers options for large group photos - perfect for annual events such as the Street Scene Music Festival. This means that the booth can be extended or opened so that capturing large group pictures will be easier.

It's no wonder people think golf is the most difficult, complicated, challenging, frustrating, embarrassing game ever devised. I thought it was too, even when I was playing on the PGA Tour.

You wouldn't think that sticking a video camera on a tripod, pointing it at the ceremony, and then letting it sit would be such a complicated task, but for many amateur videographers, it apparently is. During our wedding, I thought that I was hedging my bets by asking two family members to separately video tape the wedding. One set up in the back and the other one set up in the audio/video booth. And how did they turn out? Both videos are wobbly, grainy, and they both didn't realize that they were going to run out of tape, so each video has a gap in the ceremony. Of course these days it's about not running out of memory on your card, but you get what I'm saying here.

Chalk boards are a great way for guests to send a message like wedding well wishes. You can make your own by spray painting the glass in a picture frame with chalk board spray paint or you can check out the Chalkboard Speech Bubble from Photo Jojo for $29 for the chalkboard and chalk.

That is why any great event should have a photo booth where people can get memories about the great time they had. A majority of these memories are best captured at the booth. Remember tumbling into a booth with all your friends or the first magical kiss that took place in the photo booth? What about all the great fun that happened in the band photography on your special day? These feelings will keep coming back to you every time you step into a photo booth.

Give yourself time. Time to cry, time to sit staring at the wall, time to take a hot bath or a long walk. Time to watch a funny movie in bed with a big bag of potato chips. If you listen closely to your mind and body then you'll know when it's time to take action again. But it's important not to force it.

large format photography

fashion photography tips