As a quick Google search will verify, there exists a wide range of sex toys on the market, many of which are specially designed to ensure a very happy penis. For maximum penis care (but for the proper care of a partner's private parts, too), there are several precautions you need to take with male masturbation toys
- but fortunately, these usually do not really pose challenges and so are an easy task to accomplish. These tips on the good care of adult toys can help to make the experience safer and much more enjoyable for all parties.
All adult sex toys need care
First, you need to recognize that all "durable" adult toys are going to need just a little upkeep. Sure, it's different if an individual is engaging sexually having an item this is a "one night stand" only. As an example, a lady who runs on the cucumber as a dildo or perhaps a man who participates in intercourse using a watermelon will, one hopes, get rid of the item in question after it has provided the desired satisfaction.
However for those who are employing a manufactured cock ring, anal plug or other adult toy, then care is vital to ensure the best experience for all concerned. Among the tips to bear in mind will be the following:
- Inspect the adult toys beforehand. Don't plunk down that hard-earned cash without checking the merchandise in advance. Some toys (especially some in the "jelly rubber" line) are created with phthalates, which are considered carcinogenic - so it's best to give those products a broad berth. And if they're porous (which, again includes "jelly rubber" toys, as well as those made out of polyvinyl chloride), they're prone to hide bacteria and harder to sanitize. "Solid" materials, like silicone or steel, usually are not porous and can be cleaned more readily.
- Inspect them regularly on their life span. It's also a good idea to keep looking at toys after they've been used. Some may develop rips or tears, which can become good hiding places for bacteria. When they develop a distressing odor, it's really a sign that something might be wrong.
- Sanitize them regularly. A lot of people cleanse their adult toys after they have been used, which can be recommended; this gets any stray bacteria, fluids, etc. off immediately. But even though toys are kept locked away inside a closed plastic bag between rounds, they could still come in contact with bacteria. Therefore, sanitizing them shortly before they are used is a good protection to consider. Many adult toys have instructions for proper sanitizing. Usually, washing in warm, water and soap is usually recommended, then they must be dried thoroughly. Some toys, for example those manufactured from stainless steel, can be boiled, if desired. When the toy has parts that move, it is great to open up the pieces and dry and clean them separately. Additional care must be taken with toys which have batteries or electrical cords.
- Store them properly. As mentioned before, once toys are completely dry, it may be good to store them in plastic bags; however, don't store toys together (bagged or otherwise) in times where they're touching and rubbing against one another. This may cause damage, however it may also pass bacteria on from any toy that may not have already been cleaned thoroughly.
A cheerful penis will be even happier when the sex toys that a man is involved are properly looked after. Male organ may also be happier if it's held in good condition itself. Regular use of an exceptional penis health creme (health care professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) will help significantly. Since aggressive usage of adult toys may cause some soreness, employing a creme with choice moisturizing elements, including shea butter and vitamin e antioxidant, is suggested. These will hydrate the penis which help alleviate contact-related soreness. Since bacteria is definitely a concern, using a creme with a vitamin will avail a person of its mighty anti-bacterial properties (and thereby help eliminate stubborn penis odor too.)