Reuben Foster on C.J. Beathard The 49ers

“I could see it in his eyes” - Reuben Foster on C.J. Beathard The 49ers http://www.49erscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-k_waun-williams-jersey , who had a slow start facing the Chiefs, got a fast start against the Chargers but couldn't keep the momentum going in the second half. Linebacker Reuben Foster said the defense was moving in “slow motion” later in the game and added “That’s not our defense.”Foster, however, was happy and proud of the large number of 49ers fans in the stadium. He said it “does something to us” adding to the level of adrenaline on game day. Of the 27,000 plus fans in the stadium, the predominant color was red. Niners chants were heard throughout the game, and they were louder, or at least as loud, as any Chargers cheers. One of the issues that the defense continues to have is missed tackles. Foster himself finished the day with five solo tackles http://www.the49ersfootballauthentic.com/kyle-juszczyk-jersey-authentic , two combined, one quarterback hit and one tackle for a loss. While Foster confirmed that the team has worked on it in practice, they need to “harp on it” and have consistency throughout the entire game and “play our ball.” He added that “It’s not how you start, it’s how you finish” which is what the team has been unable to do in the last two games. What Foster continues to be proud of, is his quarterback, C.J. Beathard who has shown incredible toughness. Beathard finished the day 23 of 37 for 298 yards passing. He threw two touchdowns and two interceptions, but it could be argued that one of interceptions was definitely not his fault, getting coughed up by Garrett Celek. Foster on Beathard’s attitude and grit:The team will regroup after incurring more injuries in Los Angeles and may have to bring players in to work out at several positions. Thankfully, for now http://www.49erscheapstore.com/kyle-juszczyk-jersey-cheap , linebacker is not one of them as Fred Warner and Malcolm Smith remain healthy with Foster.Report: 49ers bringing in Tom Savage for a workout The San Francisco 49ers have lost quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo to a torn ACL, leaving C.J. Beathard as the starting quarterback and practice squad player Nick Mullens as the backup. The team will need to add at least a practice squad body, but they might be looking for some more competition. ESPN’s Jordan Schultz is reporting the 49ers are bringing in quarterback Tom Savage for a workout.My first thought was, what the [site decorum] are they thinking? Since entering the NFL in 2014, Tom Savage has proven to be nothing more than a mediocre at best quarterback. He had some decent moments in 2016, but for the most part has not been particularly good. So, why then are the 49ers interested?Well, it turns out Kyle Shanahan was a fan of Savage when the quarterback was coming out of college. Back in 2014, when Shanahan was the Cleveland Browns offensive coordinator image , it was widely reported he was not interested in Johnny Manziel. Subsequent reports talked about his interest in Eastern Illinois prospect Jimmy Garoppolo, but it turns out he also might have been a fan of Savage coming out of school.Tom Savage has not impressed in the NFL, but the past interest would explain the plan to bring him in for a workout. I don’t see it as a good reason, but it’s a reason. The 49ers want someone to push Beathard in practice, and Shanahan would seem to think Savage might be able to do it. I disagree, but I’m not really an expert in these matters. We’ll see if we end up with a much hyped QB competition between C.J. Beathard and Tom Savage.