a link to a really well-designed

A Facebook friend (thanks Joel!) just sent me a link to a really well-designed website for a new shoe that was just released by Puma. The shoe is called the Puma Mobium, and it has a sole that can apparently spread out to increase width on contact. Interesting concept – I’ve never tried a Puma shoe so this may Adidas Superstar Mens be my first if I give the Mobium a go. No idea on specs, if you have any info feel free to leave a comment.(As a side note, the slow-motion video of the runner featured on the site is awesome, and he’s a great example of Nike Air Presto Womens an asymmetrical footstrike pattern)I’ve been flooded by questions over the past week or so about the new racing flat that Skechers is about to release. The shoe is officially called the Skechers GoRun Speed, but has also been Nike Air Max 270 Donne variously referred to as the GoRace or GoMeb. Given my wear testing relationship with the Skechers design team, I was given a pair of the GoRun Speed last summer, not too long before Meb Keflezghi ran in the shoes in the Olympic Marathon. I was asked not to formally comment on the shoe until given a green light by Skechers – that green light just flashed, so it’s time for my review of the shoe!The Nike Air Max 90 Donne Nero GR Speed is a shoe that was designed specifically as a marathon racing shoe for Meb Keflezghi. Meb worked directly with the design team to make a shoe that matched his exact preferences for the 26.2 mile distance, and the Nike Air Max 270 Femme production shoes are as far as I can tell the exact shoe that Meb wore in the London Olympics (if there are differences, I was not informed of them).The most common question I’ve gotten about the GoRun Speed is “How does it from the standard GoRun?” The answer is that the GoRun Speed is very much a typical racing flat. In fact, it’s probably the most conventional running shoe that Skechers has made thus far – for one thing, it lacks the distinct sensation of a midfoot bump found in the GoRun (though it does have arch support).I ran in the GoRun Speed a bunch last summer in order to give feedback to the design team, Nike Air Vapormax Femme and my response at the time was that it seemed like a finished product. Aside from personal preferences (which I’ll get to below), I really had nothing to complain about or any major improvements to suggest. I guess when Nike Air Max 90 Womens a shoe is made for an Olympian, it pretty much has to be ready to go!In preparation to write this review, I pulled the shoes back out and have since completed my last three runs in them – these included a 6 mile progressive run down to 5K pace, and an 11 miler over hills. The goal was to get a refresher on how the shoes performed in various running circumstances.With regard to fit, the GR Speed is Adidas NMD Womens definitely a snugger shoe than the GoRun and GoRun 2. This is typical of racing flats in general – I like a snugger fit for speed and racing, and a narrower sole also cuts down weight due to the need for less sole material Nike Air Max 2017 Femme underfoot. The fit on my average width foot is fine, but if you have wide feet you may want to pass on these. I’d compare the forefoot width to the Brooks T7, or maybe a tad wider than the New Balance RC1600. I have not had Nike Air Vapormax Donne any hot spot or blister issues with this shoe, but have not used it sockless very much.