istant with the Philad

Carol Cullen served as an executive assistant with the Philadelphia Eagles from 1985 to 2014 before former head coach Chip Kelly decided her position was no longer necessary in his management of the front office.

Despite not being a staff member during the Eagles run to their first Super Bowl victory in February Josh Ferguson Jersey , the team elected to award her with a ring anyway.

According to Tim McManus of ESPN.com, Cullen got an email from the team while at her new job telling her she would be getting a championship ring. She thought the message was sent in error before a team employee confirmed she would be getting a ring and they needed to get her fitted.

Cullen has been with the Eagles through the coaching runs of Marion Campbell, Fred Bruney, Buddy Ryan, Rich Kotite, Ray Rhodes Authentic Frank Ragnow Jersey , Andy Reid and Kelly before being unceremoniously told Kelly no longer has use for her.

“It was very difficult,” she said. “I had no idea it was coming, so it was very emotional for me. And it took me a while to get over it and get used to another life, really, because when you work in football like that, it’s not 9 to 5 — it’s seven days a week Kyle Connor Jersey , and I loved every minute of it.”

She kept in touch with head coach Doug Pederson, general manager Howie Roseman and other members of the Eagles that she worked with during his 29 years with the franchise. Ultimately, someone with pull determined she needed to get a ring along with the rest of the players, coaches, front office and support personnel still working for the team.

“It was really a special night,” Cullen said after getting her new piece of jewelry last week. “And I just feel honored and humbled that I was a part of it.”

As expected Authentic Cody Latimer Jersey , ESPN has announced that the crew calling Monday Night Football this season will be play-by-play man Joe Tessitore, former Cowboys tight end Jason Witten in the booth, former Buccaneers and Colts defensive tackle Booger McFarland as an on-field analyst, and Lisa Salters as the sideline reporter.

One unexpected piece of news in ESPN’s announcement: The new Monday night team will debut when the Rams face the Raiders in Oakland in the late game of the Week One Monday Night Football doubleheader. In every previous year that the NFL has had two Week One Monday night games, the top commentating team has worked the early game and a backup crew has worked the late game. This year ESPN apparently figured there would be synergy with having its new team work former announcer Jon Gruden’s return to Oakland, and also figured that the Rams-Raiders game would be better than the Lions-Jets game earlier in the night.

ESPN has not yet announced who will call the Lions-Jets game.

After Gruden left to return to coaching Jack Mewhort Jersey , ESPN decided to make significant changes to the Monday night crew, moving play-by-play man Sean McDonough to college football and bringing in Tessitore as his replacement, then persuading Witten to retire from the Cowboys and adding McFarland as Monday Night Football’s first ever on-field analyst. Their first opportunity to show they can improve upon the old broadcast will come in an old Monday night broadcaster’s return to coaching.
Authentic Buffalo Bills Jerseys