That would be considered Maple story M Mesos safe on mmogo

You can buy Cheap Maple story M Mesos from MMOGO and get Fast trade in Trade Station,please go to: https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html

KMST made some modifications whose purpose would be to Maplestory 2 Mesos prevent people from having one maplestory2 skill to train (or boss).Things like including cooldowns or necessitating charge-up, effectively changing the playstyle of classes that used to rely on cheap mesos maple story m a single maplestory skill. And I can not help but ask: why is this necessary? Some may say that spamming one maplestory ability daily every day is dull. So?

The game has lots of classes which have to, or benefit from, alternating/chaining/combo'ing skills. Play one of these if you discover the one-key classes boring. People who chose the dull courses, presumably enjoy that playstyle.Some might say that relying upon a single maplestory skill is lazy. But what of it? Provided that spamming one skill on class A does not get you some greater rewards than varying abilities on class B (in terms of maplestory2 DPS or whatever else), why not allow idle people be idle?

Ultimately, there's the issue of keyweighting. If you can Cheapest MapleStory Mobile Mesos spam one maplestory skill all day, a rock could do it for you. However, for this, there are other options, like forcing movement after a variety of strikes. The sport already has that, it merely must make sure all abilities are restricted this manner. There is no need to induce people into playstyles they do not like, just to reduce cheating.

Bottom line: Attempting to induce the same alternating-skill playstyle on all classes is bound to alienate a huge part of the game's players. I believe that it's a mistake.Since my host has merged with the other, I believe our buddylist ought to be expanded to more than 100slots that are +. I love to buy Maple story M Mesos make new friends especially when it makes the game much more fun to play with and less lonely but after the entire world mix, it's hard to buy Maple story M Mesos make any new friends because my buddy list has already maxed out to 100/100.