the lightweight sensor network tracks half a dozen

RIO DE JANEIRO Nike Hyperadapt Black UK , June 11 (Xinhua) -- Paraguay international striker Angel Romero struck his second goal in three matches as Corinthians stayed top of Brazil's Serie A championship on Sunday with a 3-2 home victory over Sao Paulo.

The 24-year-old netted in the seventh minute before Gabriel and Jadson also hit the target at Corinthians Arena. Gilberto and Wellington Nem scored for the visitors.

The result hoisted Corinthians to 16 points from six matches, three points ahead of second-placed Coritiba. Sao Paulo slipped to ninth with nine points.

In Florianopolis, Leandro Damiao notched his second league goal of the season to earn Flamengo a 1-1 draw at Avai.

Romulo opened the scoring for the hosts, who were reduced to 10 men when Marquinhos was shown a straight record for a bad foul six minutes from time.

In other matches on Sunday, Botafogo drew 2-2 at home to Coritiba Nike Hyperadapt 1.0 Black UK , Ponte Preta beat Chapecoense 3-2, Vitoria defeated Atletico Mineiro 2-0, Cruzeiro overcame Atletico Goianiense 2-0 and Santos won 2-0 at Atletico Paranaense.

China's manned submersible Jiaolong completes 151th dive

China's helicopter unit joins peacekeeping mission in Darfur

Unstoppable Nadal wins 10th title at Roland Garros

10 killed as car falls into canal in northern India

San Marino Motor Classic show held in California

China's manned submersible Jiaolong completes 151th dive

Unstoppable Nadal wins 10th title at Roland Garros

World's longest pizza breaks Guinness Records in U.S.

DUBAI, Jan. 11 (Xinhua) -- The president of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) said Thursday that he expected a sharp rise in oil demand in 2018.

Suhail Al-Mazrouei, the OPEC president and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) minister of energy www.nikehyperadaptuk.com , said on Twitter that he expects 2018 to be "a year of strong oil demand."

"OPEC will only take drastic actions when there is a crisis, otherwise it will not step in to change normal economic market conditions," he added.

On Wednesday, oil price surged to a near three-year high when one barrel (159 liters) reached 69.23 U.S. dollars, but the price has dropped slightly since then.

OPEC and its partners on Nov. 30 nike hyperadapt uk sale , 2017 agreed to extend the output cut till the end of 2018, nine months longer than the previous agreement.

"We are moving to an environment of lesser geopolitical impact and more market fundamental drivers on oil price," said the OPEC president.

In 2016, the OPEC countries reached an agreement in Vienna to reduce daily oil production during the first half of 2017 to boost global oil prices. The agreement was also supported by 11 non-OPEC states. In late May, the parties to the deal agreed to extend the accord until the end of March 2018.

OPEC is proud in the output cut deal and the role it is playing in ensuring the stability of global market cheap nike hyperadapt uk , said Mazrouei.

Asked if he expects all OPEC states and non-OPEC member Russia to stick to the agreement, Mazrouei said "my expectation is that compliance with production cuts will continue and remain strong."

He added that he expects "Saudi Arabia to keep its promise and to go public of its state-run energy giant Saudi Aramco in 2018."

Chinese badminton superstar Lin Dan survived a major scare to set up a mouth-watering semi-final clash with Malaysian arch-rival Lee Chong Wei at the Rio Olympics on Wednesday.

Two-time Olympic champion Lin required three games and one hour eight minutes to defeat ninth-seed Srikanth Kidambi of India after top-ranked Lee cantered to a routine victory against Taiwan's Chou Tien-chen.

Arch-rivals Lin, Lee to clash in Rio badminton semi China's Lin survives scare to set up Lee clash China's Lin survives scare to set up Lee clash

Lin, who is bidding for a third consecutive Olympic gold nike hyperadapt uk , won the first game easily, triumphing 21-6, but succumbed in the second, losing 21-11, before scraping the third game 21-18.

At one point "Super Dan" Women's Nike Air Skylon 2 White Purple UK , currently ranked third in the world but regarded by some as badminton's greatest-ever player, was 11-8 down in the final game and in danger of crashing out of the Olympics.

"It was difficult for me because the audience were cheering for the Indian player," Lin told reporters.

"But at 11-8 I just focused on winning. I had no other thoughts."

Competing in his fourth and probably final Olympics, the 32-year-old star is going for a third singles gold after triumphing at his home Beijing Games in 2008 and again in London four years ago.

Malaysia's Lee had earlier turned his attentions towards Lin after hailing a routine victory to set up the semi-final clash with his arch nemesis which will take place on Friday.

Top-ranked Lee, who has never won a world or Olympic title Men's Nike Flex 2018 RN White Black UK , lost the last two Games finals to his Chinese rival and the Malaysian is desperate for that elusive gold.

"I didn't think so much about playing Lin Dan in the semi-final. I just focused on my condition and match," said Lee after brushing aside the Taiwanese Chou to set up the last-four clash.

"But now I'm thinking about Lin Dan," added Lee, who took just 42 minutes to complete a routine 21-9, 21-15 victory over sixth-ranked Chou.

The 33-year-old Malaysian has fought his way back to the top of the rankings after returning from a doping ban last year and is taking a final shot at Olympic glory in Rio.