You will feel not cold if you wear ugg classic

HO CHI MINH CITY Uomo Air Max 97 Shockproof Midnight Marina Oro Scontate , May 19 (Xinhua) -- South Korea's Samsung started here Tuesday construction of a complex worth 1.4 billion U. S. dollars for research and development, and production of hi-tech electronic appliances.

The 70-hectare complex named Samsung CE Ho Chi Minh City Complex is under construction at the city-based Hi-Tech Park.

The project's first phase is scheduled to become operational in the second quarter of next year, focusing on developing and manufacturing UHD Uomo Air Max 97 Premium Blu Scontate , LED, LCD and smart TV sets. The second phase will produce other electronic products, including refrigerators and washing machines.

Samsung has recently invested 7.5 billion U.S. dollars in building two hi-tech complexes to manufacture mobile devices and components in Vietnam's two northern provinces of Bac Ninh and Thai Nguyen.

Vietnam licensed 143 South Korean-invested projects with total registered capital of nearly 674.7 million U.S. dollars in the first four months of this year Donne Air Max 97 Shockproof Chiaro Rosa Scontate , announced the Vietnamese Ministry of Planning and Investment. Meanwhile, 54 operational South Korean- invested projects raised their combined capital by over 234.2 million U.S. dollars.

SOFIA, July 14 (Xinhua) -- A joint naval exercise of eight NATO members began on Friday in Bulgaria's Black Sea zone Uomo Air Max 97 OG GS Nere Bianche Scontate , officials said.

The joint naval exercise Breeze involved 20 ships, one submarine, four airplanes Uomo Air Max 97 KPU TPU Nere e Bianche Scontate , two helicopters and 1,700 troops from the eight NATO countries

The Royal Navy's air defense destroyer HMS Duncan, Turkish frigate Yildirim and Romanian frigate Regele Ferdinand from the Standing NATO Maritime Group Two Uomo Air Max 97 KPU TPU Nere e Rosse Scontate , Bulgarian frigate Drazki and Greek fast attack craft Ritsos are some of the vessels involved in the drill, the Bulgarian Navy said in a statement.

A U.S. P-8 Poseidon patrol plane and a mobile Italian maritime traffic control center as well as staff officers from Poland also participate in the exercise, along with representatives of 21 Bulgarian agencies Uomo Air Max 97 Oro Gialle Nere Scontate , local authorities and NGOs, the statement said.

The main idea of the 10-day exercise led by Bulgarian Navy, was to improve interoperability and interaction during a maritime crisis response operation Uomo Air Max 97 Ultra Nere Bianche Scontate , and certify the frigate Drazki according to the NATO Maritime Evaluation Programme (MAREVAL), the statement said.

Bulgarian Navy held Breeze drill for the first time in 1993, with the participation of three visiting warships including a U.S. frigate and two Turkish minesweepers.

Chinese leaders call for stronger cooperation with Canada

Chinese aircraft carrier formation conducts coordination training

Shared compartment service appears in office buildings in Shanghai

14th China Changchun Int'l Auto Expo kicks off in NE China

Chinese aircraft carrier formation conducts coordination training

Lotus flowers blossom at ancient town in SW China

Aerial photos show Hukou Waterfall of Yellow River

Special treat to cool off animals at Beijing Zoo

by Zhang Dongmiao

BEIJING??Dec. 19?(Xinhuanet) -- What is exciting about this new world is not what is known? it is the mystery and the possibilities it may contain.

In the thrill of such possibilities sits all that is most attracting to the Nobel laureates about the exploration of science.

K. Barry Sharpless

(Photo source: file photo from Xinhuanet)

For K. Barry Sharpless? making scientific discoveries is like a kid doing treasure hunt. He is very very curious about everything.

“In chemistry? it’s really cool”? Sharpless said. “When I see I got something? I always said this way: oh that’s what? That’s not known. How could this not known? Then I started digging in and digging in for days?” he added

Most of the time? the reason behind the mystery is that people are somehow reluctant to experiment with the chemicals? which are either poisonous or stinky? Sharpless explained.

But he doesn’t care much about that? “I just want to know if that works or not? I could be hurting myself sometimes? but that’s an easy way to find stuff.”

Sharpless was awarded the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 2001 for his work on chirally catalysed oxidation reactions.

However? his current research-click chemistry may have an even greater scientific impact than his Nobel-winning work.

Speaking of how he is able to constantly move forward he said “as a scientist? I kill ideas. I can never prove anything? all I can do is kill things? that’s how I find things”.

Unlike many of others who might be concerned about having absurd ideas? Sharpless encouraged people to challenge the consensus and think bold.

“The biggest discoveries in the world look insane when they’re first mentioned”? he said. “How many of us worry about that? having absurd ideas. They are the ideas that are mind-buggling because they leave empty places that are never seen before”.

Brian Kobilka

Brian Kobilka (Photo source:?file photo from Xinhuanet)

Brian Kobilka was awarded the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 2012 for studies of G-protein-coupled receptors.

He practiced as a medical doctor for a while before embarking on the career path as a scientist.

Looking back at the transition period? Kobilka admitted that it was not easy at the start? but he was grateful that he got lots of help.

Kobilka is humble about his success? while taking every opportunity to credit the many people he's worked with through the years. “ Whenever I had a problem? I would call or email my friends? most of the time? they would help with a solution”? he said.

When moments got tough? and they were tough? Kobilka didn’t think of quitting? even at times when he was struggled with funding.