I have not had any problems with

Skechers got a big boost when Meb Keflezighi won the Boston marathon earlier this year. For a brand that has been historically known more for casual shoes and kids shoes, having an elite American marathoner win Boston in their footwear was evidence that the Skechers Performance Division is making legitimate running shoes. They’ve since signed Kara Goucher as well, and are making a push to further develop their performance line.
In this post I’ll be taking a look at the Skechers GoMeb Speed 2, which is the Skechers Performance Division’s racing flat. The shoe has been out for a while now (Meb wore a v3 protoype in Boston this year), but it’s a shoe I’ve Nike Air Max Tavas Dámské really enjoyed running in, and I Nike Air Max Tavas Womens wanted to share my thoughts.The GoMeb Speed 2 is clean shoe with some flair – it looks the part of a racing shoe. It’s not the best looking shoe out there, but I’m not turned off by it either. The design of the shoe is simple and somewhat traditional for a racing flat. It has a single layer mesh upper with light overlays that are welded on for a seamless fit. It does have a heel counter – I have not had any problems with it.The midsole and outsole are one in the same except for some circular “Go Impulse Sensors” of rubber from the midfoot to forefoot. It also has a plate in the midfoot to provide some structure and pop to the shoe.The upper is made of a monofilament mesh that is soft to the touch, but doesn’t stretch much (which I like in a racing shoe).
The midsole is Skechers’ proprietary Nike Air Huarache Damen Resalyte compound and it feels quite www.bezvazeme.cz resilient (meaning it bounces back well; for example when you push your finger into the side of the midsole it will spring back quickly; some midsoles do not do this. New Balance’s RevLite comes to mind as a foam that is not very resilient). According to Skechers the midsole compound is a 57c firmness. I don’t have enough reference points to compare this to (other than the GoRun 3 is 50c, as are most other Skechers shoes, and the GoRun Ride 3 is 47c – lower numbers indicate softer shoes), but the shoe feels fairly dense and firm underfoot (although I don’t feel like it is a super firm when compared to many racing shoes; more on that below).From some discussions on the internet with others who have tried the shoe on or run in it, the relatively narrow fit seems to be the biggest deal breaker. For me, Adidas Superstar Womens the fit is fairly good for a racing Nike Air Max Thea Damen shoe. It fits snugly throughout and holds the foot well. At speed, it is very comfortable and I would have no issues running a marathon (or further) in them. Others have reported that the shoe was too narrow and tight. I should say that I almost always run without socks and this can make a big difference (especially depending on the thickness of socks you choose) with fit for a shoe like this.
If I were to change anything about the fit, it would be to give it just a little more width in the forefoot. The shoe did fit about a 1/4 size long on me so I would shorten that up and make the shape a little less pointed. I’ve spoken with Kurt from Skechers a bit about the shoe and these two tweaks are something that the team there is strongly considering for future versions of the Speed (Editor’s Nike Air Max 95 Femme note from Pete: I have run in prototypes Nike Air Max 1 Damen of the GoMeb Speed 3 and the fit is much better on my foot – I was one who found the 2 to be a bit too narrow).